Friday, June 8, 2012

Where Have You Been???


Summer on the Brain 2007 
I'm really behind on my reading and posting of reviews.  Why you ask? It is SUMMER!!! Okay, it's not official until June 20th, official, smishal.  My brain doesn't want to concentrate on writing what I think about what I've read. <--- (does that sentence even make sense? See, I really don't need to be putting words together to make a sentence --- or more.)  It's summer vacation, right? Right? I want to be swimming, walking, playing games, lapping up the sun. It's the time of sunshine, sun glasses, and sunscreen. I'm going to give myself the weekend to regroup, store some rays, then Monday I'll be back on track. Maybe. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Franny!
    do you ever have trouble finding books for people? I am a hard person to search for any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, yes. Yes, I do. I recently successfully recommended a series to one particular person who has stumped me.

    ReplyDelete