Monday, August 12, 2013

ARC Review: Shadowed Threads


Shadowed Threads
Shadowed Threads by Shannon Mayer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Release Date: August 15, 2013
Publisher: Hijinks Ink Publishing
Author’s Website: http://www.shannonmayer.com/
My Source for This Book: Shannon Mayer
Part of a Series: Yes, Book 4, Rylee Adamson Series
Series Best Read In Order: Yes
Genre: Urban Fantasy

SHADOWED THREADS is the fourth book in the Rylee Adamson series by Shannon Mayer. I recommend reading the series in order from book one. I was given this ARC in exchange for a honest review.

Rylee Adamson, Tracker and mentor to her wards, just keeps going and going and going. I wouldn't be surprised to have seen the Energizer Bunny take a stroll through the pages.

SHADOWED THREADS was non-stop action from start to finish. There wasn't a dull moment. I fell in love with the whole cast all over again, along with a few additions. I look forward to more time with the characters in the next book and I hope to continue to get to know the newest additions.

There was SO MUCH happening in such a short book. I admire Shannon Mayer's ability to weave a story with so much depth in so few pages. I've read other books with the same number of pages, but when they were finished I felt unfulfilled. There was no danger in that for SHADOWED THREADS. I look forward to continuing the series!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment