Monday, April 30, 2012

Review: Somebody To Love


Somebody To Love
Somebody To Love by Kristan Higgins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Parker had it all. A wonderful son, the two best friends anyone could ever ask for, a soaring writing career, and a grand mansion with every amenity available. Her whole world as she knows it soon ends, but she still has what is most important. Her son. Now she just has to pick up the pieces and glue them back together. The least expected person is there to help her do just that. Maybe she didn't have it all after all, because he seems to be filling a void in her life she didn't even know was there, but is she ready to let the void be filled?

Kristan Higgins brings her magic to yet another book. I waited anxiously for SOMEBODY TO LOVE's release as I do all of Kristan Higgin's books. It was a pleasure to see the tie-in to CATCH OF THE DAY and THE NEXT BEST THING. I enjoyed looking to see how former main characters were doing. When Parker met her first Gideon's Cove resident, I just KNEW it was Malone. Who else in Gideon's Cove is that tall, dark and silent? I gave a little squee when it was confirmed. From the very beginning I was hooked. It was as if I was experiencing Parker and James woes, glee, heartache and happiness myself. SOMEBODY TO LOVE drew out a few laughs and many tears. I look forward to Ms. Higgins next release and I recommend any of her books to anyone looking for a witty and heartfelt contemporary romance.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment