Tuesday, April 10, 2012

UPDATE: RT Convention Book Fair April 14th a.k.a "Get Franny to the RT Convention"

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! GIANT BOOK FAIR HERE WE COME!!!

My sister and I have always said if any writer's convention occurs close enough to home that we would go. The Romantic Times Convention is from 4/11/12 to 4/15/12 this week in Rosemont, Illinois. I've mapped it out and it is a 4 hour drive from my house. This is a dream come true!
We are now weighing the cost of gas against our bucket list. Four dollars a gallon gives serious pause as to whether it is financially feasible. The upside? Access to hundreds of authors at The Giant Book Fair from 11a to 2p on April 14th for a mere $5 a ticket. Oh, the agony of temptation. What to do? I've posted my plea on Facebook for others to join in the road trip to defray the cost.
Wish me luck, cross your fingers, toes, eyes, whatever you need to do to "get Franny to the RT Convention!" Oh, and Lizzy too ;-)


See the list of authors that will be present for the signing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment