Friday, February 3, 2012

Review: A Devil Named Desire


A Devil Named Desire
A Devil Named Desire by Terri Garey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



A Devil Named Desire is the second book in the Devil's Bargain series.

Hope has lived with a lot of guilt over the years, starting when she was 12 years old with her parents untimely death. She and her sister were separated in the foster care system, then again two years ago when her sister went missing. Hope hits bottom when she is told her sister is most likely dead and does the unthinkable.

Gabriel, an Archangel and long time "friend" to Sammy Divine, knows Sammy is salvageable and capable of love, if only he can get Sammy to see it. Sammy feels Gabriel needs to see that Sammy was not completely at fault when he gave into temptation in the Garden of Eden.

One fateful day, Gabriel sees the Darkness following Hope and is determined to protect her from the Soul Eater. Gabriel and Hope's lives collide with help from Sammy Divine and begin spiraling together.

Once again Terri Garey succeeded in quenching my Sammy Divine thirst while giving us a great story about Gabe and Hope. I flew through this as I usually fly through Terri Garey's book and cannot wait until the next installment. I enjoyed seeing Nicki in this book and I find myself eating up any information as to how she is doing with her HEA :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment