Friday, February 3, 2012

Review: Hidden


Hidden
Hidden by Kelley Armstrong

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Hidden is book (Novella) 10.4 in the Otherworld Series.

I want to start off by saying this is the best and most fulfilling NOVELLA I have EVER read!

Clay and Elena take their two 4 year old children to a remote cabin to spend the Christmas holiday as a family. Their plans are changed by evidence there may be a man-eater in the area. Clay and Elena have to balance family with Pack duty while maintaining their "werewolf" secret from the twins.

This novella drew me in from the start. It provides an excellent window into the inner workings of the Michaels/Danvers family.

As a rule, I stay away from novellas as they are generally too shallow and leave me wanting more (not in a good way.) Clay and Elena are my favorite characters in this series. So much so, that I've only read the books that are directly about Clay and Elena. I would love to read more about them and their family.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment