Friday, February 3, 2012

Review: Explosive Eighteen


Explosive Eighteen
Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Explosive Eighteen is the 18th book in the Stephanie Plum series.

I really think this series needs to reach an end. The books are full of the same stuff different title. I think she needs to pick a guy and wrap it up. This book was better than the 15, 16 and 17, but it really hasn't been the same since 12. An author really needs to know when the money train is over and the fans deserve a resolution. I keep holding out for it to get back to the magic at the beginning of the series. In addition to all this, the ebook prices for these books are unreasonable.

Ok. Time to get off my soap box :) I found the book to be a light quick read. I enjoyed it overall, but the magic is gone for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment