Friday, February 3, 2012

Review: Fifty Shades Freed


Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Fifty Shades Freed is the third book in the Fifty Shades Trilogy.

"Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own integrity, identity, or independence; Christian must somehow overcome his compulsion to control and lay to rest the horrors that blighted his past and haunt his present.

Just when it seems that together their love can conquer any obstacle, tragedy, malice and fate combine to make Ana’s worst nightmares come true. Alone and desperate, she must face down the poisoned legacy of Christian’s past."

Of Fifty, Fifty, Fifty.... I read this book from Friday night to Sunday night. I expected it to go faster, but I was tired and had to do things, like sleep.

I picked up this book on the recommendation of other members of the Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Fanatics Group. I know, I know. There is nothing Paranormal or Fantasy about this series, but their enthusiasm drew me in. Had I known ahead of time, this book was classified as Erotica with BDSM, I would NOT have read any of them. I am glad I did not know. It would have been a grave mistake to not have read these books.

This series is one of my top favorite all time series. The emotions and angst, the damaged Fifty, the strength of someone so young as Ana to take hold and prove her love for him was truly unconditional, it was a roller coaster (run on sentence, but can't help it!!!)

My only regret is that it is over. I'm not much for re-reading books, I get bored, but I may even consider re-reading this series... eventually.

Thank you E.L. James for sharing your talent!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment